Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, November 23, 2012

Challenge #121

Happy Friday everyone!
Here in the US we celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday. I do believe all the yummy foods caused me to sleep in, thus the late post. ;) 
I hope you all are off to a great start to your weekend? I know that the holiday buzz is in the air, there are so many people out shopping already! I will spend today in my pajamas and fuzzy socks, online shopping is calling my name. heehee!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Teddy Bear challenge last week! Oh my cuteness, the entries that poured in were so adorable. I had no idea there were so many cute Teddy images out there in the crafting world!
As always it is so hard to whittle down to top picks, congratulations to the following entries:

Leslie

Pauline

Please email me at jonjinko@hotmail.com with the subject line as Guest Bar-Tender to become a future guest designer!
And now on to this week's challenge.
Even though yesterday was Thanksgiving, it's always a great time to be thankful throughout the year. This week we want to see your:

 THANK YOU, THANKFUL or GRATITUDE cards

{Please note that we ask you only enter ONCE in our challenges, thank you!}
Here with some wonderful samples are the Bar-Tenders and our Guest Designer for the week:

Julie (Guest Bar-Tender)
Thanh


Peggy


Wanda

Joni

*******************

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me join you this week, the rest of the DT card's are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of inspiration this week ladies, so glad that I was able to join you.

    ReplyDelete