Here at RTB we are so excited to kick off a new year of crafting!
We encourage you to challenge yourself, raise your own level of crafting, and keep your resolution to use those new stamping items. And yes, we will even use those supplies that you just had to have in your collection. ;)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Challenge #89

Happy wonderful Friday everyone!
I cannot believe we are in the last week of January. Ack! Why do I have the feeling that this year is going to fly by? Oh yes, because I made resolutions, that's why. heehee!
Before I move on to the top picks of our current challenge, I wanted to post the lucky winner of a $10 gc to By LORi Designs from the first of the month (my apologies!):

Congratulations to Melissa Waldorf! 
Please email me so I can forward your information to LORi Boyd!

And now, thank you all for your beautiful cards ringing in the New Year! All those circles were just so yummy. Here are our top picks of this past week:

Amy


Micki

Jo

Congratulations ladies! Please contact me at jonjinko@hotmail.com with the subject Guest Bar-Tender so it doesn't get lost in my inbox.
And now on to this week's recipe challenge:

PINK, SILVER, RIBBON, and a TAG

Interpret this any way your heart desires, as long as we see all 4 elements on your card or project! :)
Joining us this week are 2 of our Guest Bar-Tenders:

Melissa

Susie
Thank you so much ladies!!
And our designers with their gorgeous samples:

Wanda


Joni

***

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous creations and a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT creations. Not typically a pink person except for Valentine's Day. Used all of the rqmts (Pink, Silver, Ribbon & Tag) in my Valentine Card with Pegasus theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness! I just hopped over to see what friday's challenge was and saw my name! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete